Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Frosted States of America

My wife is obsessed with cookie cutters. We travel places and get them as souvenirs. A few years ago I decorated a cookie as a Vermont Foliage Map. Our friend's son Ezra just one upped me with this rendering of the entire lower 48 on a remarkably small US shaped cookie.


He even followed the rule about no same colored states touching-except for a last minute blunder at Vermont. You can nitpick about other geographical details but I doubt you can do better. Nice job Ezra!

1 comment:

  1. Hello viewers I don't have much to say, there are so many scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don't ignore this post it's real, Dr Lucky is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Herpes virus, i am living so happy and free, i was fully recovered within 2 weeks of usage by Dr Lucky herbal medicine, please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him GOD bless you abundantly he also cured HIV/AIDS,CANCER,GENITAL WART,COPD,BRAIN TUMOR, Inbox the great healer on Him email; drluckyherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call; +2348154637647

    ReplyDelete