Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Blank Africa Map

If you have browsed through the map categories over in the left sidebar then you may have seen an entry I posted last year called Blank Africa Outline Map. A lot of people visit that page, and several have recently contacted me to ask if I have any more similar blank Africa map files. I had to look around and find some, but I did find some and decided to post a follow-up entry with more blank Africa map images.

Another blank Africa map to print
A blank Africa political map for students to study with
Black and white blank Africa map files to print out
Check out this blank Africa map pic

I hope you found another blank Africa map, or several, that was helpful. Also, you can check out last year's similar entry Blank Africa Outline Map.

No comments:

Post a Comment